Saturday, December 1, 2012

Of Reality and Happiness

Choose your reality. There are always two sides of everything. Choose to see the side that moves you closer to the future that you want.

Today is our Fast Start Training. It's always great to start a new month with reminders of my dreams, aligning of my goals and jump-starting my business. I love learning. I am always amazed that there is always something new to learn. More so, I am so excited.

It is the first day of December, Merry Christmas everyone! It is also another beginning and another chance to make things happen. November has been great but I know that this month is going to be bigger. I am going to end the year 2012, strong and in momentum.

Focus on your future and decide according to the future that you want.
One of my favorite slide from the training - habits for success!
I am happy with what I am getting. I am happy with the people in my organization and I am happy with everything that I have right now. There is more to come and I am full of energy and excitement.

How about you?

Buenas dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment