Monday, December 31, 2012

Of The Past Year

2012 was filled with so many firsts and lasts and growth for me. I failed, I made mistakes, I realized a lot, I've had triumphs and downfall, but I stood up again. It was a celebration of family love and friendship. I succeeded in some and learned in others. 

Looking back, I can never grasp the fact that it's been a year already and that it's been only a year. With all of those memories packed in just 365 days, I am quite proud to say that yes, I did a lot of things. Not all of them were something to be proud of, but there were instances where I know that I am blessed for God has been so generous to me.

I was never alone in my journey. It was not perfect, but I accepted the fact that what happened has to happen because it is needed for me to become who I need to be. I can honestly say that I am not the same person last year. My take of life is much more mature -- I hope, and much more in perspective -- thanks to my mentors and coaches.

2013 has a lot in store for me, I just know it. I can't wait.


photo courtesy of: www.relationalmission.com
Whatever happened to your 2012, it's over. We can never change it back, we can only learn from it. The great thing about life is that it never ceases to give us another chance. 2013 is here, let us all make it the best year ever.

Goodbye 2012 and Hello 2013! Buenas dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment