Monday, December 3, 2012

Of Partnership and Accountability

I am blessed to have an accountability buddy. In business and in everything that you choose to do in life, being accountable with what you are doing changes how you do things.


my accountability buddy in business and my friend for life, Kris Ramirez
I remember reading somewhere before that to succeed in life, you need three kinds of people:
One, a person who has been to where you want to go. He is your mentor. The one who will teach you and guide you so that you will have whatever you need to get to wherever you want to be. He will show you what you need to go through.
Second, a person who wants to go where you have been. He is your mentee. Life is a cycle. Whatever we get, we also need to share. This person is someone whom you will teach so that he may be successful as well. You will show him what he needs to go through.
Third, a person who will walk with you in your journey to experience the same things that you are gong through. He is your accountability buddy. A person who does not necessarily need to have the same dreams as you, but someone who is as dedicated and committed to succeed like you.


my relaxed get up: green walking shorts, black polo shirt by bench
I am lucky I have all three in my life.
My you also find these three people in your life. Buenas dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment