Friday, December 28, 2012

Of First World Philippines

For years the talk of creating First World Philippines were received with raising eyebrows, excitement or disbelief. As for me, I am excited about it.

I may not be a pure Filipino, but I am a Filipino through and through. I was born and raised in this country and wherever life may lead me, this is the place that I'll forever call my home.

photo courtesy of: www.mytripolog.com
I have so much belief in this country that I know the possibility of creating First World Philippines is not a far cry. I was with a couple of my friends and business partners and I am so happy to share with them this passion. I guess it really is important to be with people who believe in the same way as you do. 

One reason why I chose to be an entrepreneur is because I like being part of the solution. I want to be able to contribute more to this country by assisting more people have better lives. I agree in the fact that it is better to teach people how to fish that give them fish. It is very easy to help people, but it is much more challenging to change their lives.

If we all believe that the Philippines can be a first world country, then it will be. 

Buenas dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment