Saturday, December 15, 2012

In Making A Difference

Here is a challenge given to me by my mentor: why not make a difference by helping create first world Philippines.

Of course I accepted the challenge. Did I believe that it is possible? Yes. Did I believe that it is achievable? Yes. Did I believe that I will see it come true in my lifetime? Maybe. Did I agree to doing it alone? No.

You see, every grand goal starts with believing it is possible even if you do not get to see it end. I also understand that every big dream were never achieved by a single individual. It is always a team effort.

The strategy is improve the country's economy by helping more Filipinos earn more through business and entrepreneurship. If more Filipinos are earning six or seven digits a month here in our country, then it is possible that we can send back our family members here in the Philippines so that we can spend more time with them. It will mean better living standards, better education, better infrastructure and better services because we the people now have the capacity to fund ourselves without waiting for the government.

It may be a far cry for a lot of people right now, but I hope that more people would give it a fighting chance.

A lot of people ask me how can they help if they are but ordinary people?

Simple. If we want to create a first world country, then we must first become first class citizens.

With discipline, strength of character and big dreams, achieving first world Philippines is easier. 

Good luck to all of us. Buenas dias.

No comments:

Post a Comment