Friday, December 7, 2012

Of Practice and Dedication

Practice does not always make perfect, rather practice makes permanent.
No matter how many times we practice, if we practice the wrong things, we still will not be the best. The key is to learn the right things and keep doing them until you master them.

I have been living with this principle since I learned it from a mentor. Whether I am practicing for business or my craft, this same principle applies.

My friends and I were practicing a dance for our upcoming Christmas and Thanksgiving party. I love practicing with them because I can see their dedication in learning the steps without losing the fun and enthusiasm of the activity.



As they say, how you do one thing is how you do everything. I like being with people who takes things seriously but also knows how to have fun, whether it is about business, or just learning a step for a dance. 

Dedication is not something you choose to do when you want to. It is a lifestyle, a lifetime decision to be the best in whatever it is that you do.

May you have the dedication to always be the best. Buenas dias.

No comments:

Post a Comment