Saturday, December 22, 2012

In Starting An Adventure

The Hobbit, a prequel of the The Lord of the Rings trilogy is a movie about having the courage to take on an adventure that can change one's life.

image source: decca.com
I believe that we all need to have the courage to take on an adventure. It does not necessarily mean that we have to leave home and be on the road kind of adventure, but an adventure that requires us to face the unknown and leave our comfort zone. An adventure that asks us to be brave, to have fun and to meet new friends.

For a lot of people, it could be having a family. For others, it is choosing to do what they have always wanted to do. For me, it is starting a business. It is an adventure that is making me stronger every single day of my life. I realized that I am becoming a better person because of my choice of being an entrepreneur.

Yes, there is fear. Just like the dwarfs in the movie, I am always in search for success. Along the way, I meet wizards (my mentors and coaches) and elves (business partners). And you guessed right, there are ogres (naysayers), trolls (dream snatchers) and goblins (just pure negative people). But it is okay, because that just makes the whole journey an amazingly unexpected experience.

May your life be filled with adventures such as mine. Buenas dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment