Sunday, December 9, 2012

Of Thanksgiving and Celebration

2012 has been an amazing year. There are so much to be thankful about - the growth, the learning, the realization, the success, the new business partners, new friends and the person that I have become. I think it should be an everyday habit to be thankful for every blessing that comes our way.

To celebrate the year end, my community - Lead Global had a Thanksgiving Party. It was a night of gratefulness, vision casting, games, laughter, appreciation, talents, tears of joy and fun. It is amazing when you are with your friends that you respect and admire. 

To set our 2013, the event was Turkey inspired with all of us attending in our Turkey-ish costumes. It was to set our minds for our next goal in the coming year. It was an exciting night indeed. 

I believe the highlight of the evening was the "thanksgiving goodies". We were asked to bring goodies - aka chocolates, candies and sweets to share and offer to everyone in the party that we are thankful for. I laughed and cried during that time because I felt the warmth of everyone and I appreciate all that they did for my success this 2012.

Personally, I would like to thank my mentors Pax and Gina Paculaba, my coaches Raphael Mercado and Patricia Robles, my buddy Kris Ramirez, my wonderful team Velocity, the core team, my new found friends and my amazing community. My 2012 has been the best because of you guys.

May your life be filled with amazing people to support you in your dreams. Buenas dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment