Monday, December 17, 2012

In Living The Dream

My mentor was right when he told us in the training that the only thing that separates the successful and the not so successful was not hard work or intelligence, but belief. Belief that it is possible for them to live their dreams and have everything that they ever want in life.

I always have big dreams. Since I was young, I already knew what I wanted. I wanted to have big houses to invite family and friends over because I love spending time with the people I love. I want a number of cars because I love long trips and traveling with my family and friends. I want passive income because I know that the more money I make, the more chance I can help my family, my friends and people in need. I love the thought that I can always give to my church, or support a foundation that I love or provide the best for my family.

I remember my mentor telling us that success is not about the money, it is about the quality of life that you can give the people that matters most to you. I agree with him. 

Success for me is having to tell my parents that they can retire, without worries and with all the support that they can get from me. They can travel or live somewhere or experience life and I can provide them that. Success is having the capacity to tell my future children that they can study in wherever school they want because we can afford it. If they want to learn the piano, or learn how to swim or learn ballet, I can look them in the eye and say, yes when do you want to start? Success is having the money to make sure that my family is healthy. That if someone got sick, I don't have to worry about hospital bills or medical bills. My mentor is right, cancer is not lethal if you have the money. Cancer can be cured if you are rich enough to provide the best medicines and to give enough time to look after them. Success is having the time to choose what you will do with your time. Whether that's fishing with your kids on a Tuesday, or golfing with your friends in the middle of the day or just being on a trip with your family for a month. Success is being spiritually connected with your faith not just in prayers but in action. 

I am thankful that Nu Skin has given me the opportunity to be successful without having to sacrifice anything. I can choose the quality of my life because I believe that it is possible for me. Most people just dream their dreams, I am living mine.

Your dreams are possible, too. Just believe. Buenas dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment