Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Of The New Year

The whole sky lit up because of the colorful fireworks and the whole night went to life because of the sound of celebration. It was an amazing welcome for a year filled with possibilities, hope and memories yet to come.

I am always excited with the new year, because it teaches us to let go of the past and look forward to the future as we enjoy the present moment.

photo courtesy of: www.examiner.com
New Year's Resolutions are so overrated. Most people seem to have the same resolution every year. This year, I didn't have any resolution, but I do have a definite goal with date as to when I will accomplish it. It's scary, it's nerve wracking and yes, it is prone to failure. But in my opinion, I would rather take the risk of making mistakes than not to have done anything and find myself in the same position as I was last year. 

This year, 2013, my goal is to become a Blue Diamond Executive. I already believe that I am one, my next step is to put it into reality. The one thing I am most grateful for is that I have family and friends who also believe that I am capable of achieving my goals. I am indeed blessed.

I have only one dream, I want to change my life for the better so that I can be able to touch more lives and help people change their lives for the better, as well.

Here is to an amazing 2013! Happy New Year everyone! Buenas dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment