Sunday, November 25, 2012

Of Time and Money

Everyday is another chance to learn.

I attended a Fly-in event today with our trainor and mentor from Malaysia, Chong Wai Hong. I learned a lot today and if I will summarize everything that he taught us, it would be: "The question is not about having to choose what kind of life you want to live, but rather the question of, do you have the ability to live that way."

Yes, we can all choose to have both time and money. We all have big dreams. Sadly, not everyone can live and enjoy having the freedom to do whatever you want to do without worrying about the time and the money needed. Freedom is a gift. It starts with a choice.

My look: Pinstriped jacket by G2000, black silk long sleeve blouse, white leather belt and black slacks

i love a touch of white on an all black suit
Wai Hong used to work as a Chartered Accountant, a CFO of one of the top 4 companies of Malaysia and a CEO of a Multinational company. He gave it all up to do the Nu Skin business. Why? Because he wants to be free.

the guest speaker from Malaysia, Chong Wai Hong
If you choose freedom, the more you can secure a better life. The more you choose security, the less secure life will be. 

Success is never measured by positions or titles. It is only partly measured by the amount of money you earn or how much you have traveled. Success is measured by how much time you were able to spend with the people you love, or the time you spend doing what you really love. Success is measured by happiness, by how many people you have helped and by having the ability to provide for you family everything that they need.

Success is never a choice between "staying in the Philippines but not having enough" or "going abroad to earn more just so you can provide for your loved ones". Success is about being with your family and having the capacity to give them the kind of life that they deserve. This is the choice and ability that the Nu Skin opportunity has given me. With that, I will forever be thankful.

inspiring people: millionaire members

my mentors: Pax and Gina Paculaba

my great friends (L-R): pearl, me, raphael, patricia, lucci, ryan, dyan, kris and Ms. Gina

with my buddy, Kris Ramirez

my good friend, Mafe Pastorfide

my beautiful friend, May Vicente

my idol, Pearl Pilpil
Choose to learn whenever possible. Choose to fight for your dreams. Choose to live your life the way you have always wanted to. Life is about choices. Of choosing to have both time and money freedom.

I choose to live my life to the fullest because I know I deserve it. I believe that you deserve it too.

Buenas Dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment