Monday, November 26, 2012

In Gifts of Friendship

Going out with friends just because I want to, is life's sweetest blessings.

Have you ever experienced having friends whom you always want to spend your time with, that even if you've been together for the whole day and the whole night, you still want to hang out with each other?

dinner at Classic Cuisine (C2) at Greenhills
There is a saying that friends who enter business together may possibly end in turmoil, but people who starts business together ends up as friends. I am lucky to have met these people first, as business partners, and now I can say, they have been my greatest friends.

trip mode - watched the COD (Christmas on Display) show
did it look like we rented the whole place?
my buddy, Kris Ramirez
great friends: Kris and Patricia
Trust brings people together. I remember someone telling me that he has a lot of friends, as long as money is never involved. I realized that it's really easy to be close to someone and have them as friends, but when the issue of money comes in the picture, everything changes. Nobody is perfect of course, but the one thing I learned being in business is that, success is life and business is built upon relationships. If you have an amazing relationship with your clients and business partners, everything just seems easier. I respect my friends because they are professional and trustworthy, but most of all, I know how passionate and sincere they are in helping other people, including me, succeed as well.

denim top, leather knitted belt & black shorts
denim is back, or so i want to believe! 
I am thankful that my friends support my big dreams and plans in life. They are one of my loudest cheerers, believing in my capacity even if my goals are weird (by standards of most people) or out of this world. On my end, I fully support them and sincerely wish them success and happiness.

May you have friends like mine: always supportive, never negative and filled with passion and big dreams like mine. Buenas dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment