Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Of Dreams and Success

I am attending a regular training every Monday for my business. It is a great way to start my week since I am learning from amazing people.

My success outfit: polkadot blouse, white belt, black slacks
I have always believed that if you want to be successful, you have to learn from successful people. If you want to learn about business, you have to learn from business people.

I have the privileged to learn from leaders and successful people. My business mentors Ulysses and Gina Paculaba, have been generous enough to train people who wants to succeed as long as you are willing to do whatever it takes. 

My Goal: Team Elite
We all have big dreams. Most often though, we let situations and people get in the way of us making our dreams happen. We let life lead us that we often forget our dreams in the process. I am grateful that I am always reminded of my dreams every Monday. Everyone needs a reminder like that.

Opportunities are presented to us each and every day. Be open. Take risks. Grab the chance to be happier.

My dream for you is that you give your dreams a fighting chance. You deserve it, we all do.

Buenas Dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment