Sunday, November 18, 2012

In Celebration of Friendship

There is nothing more special than a wonderful friend to spend the day with. It was an ordinary day made perfect.


caren kate cu
with my best buddy, Kris Ramirez
Friendship is an amazing thing. It is a blessing. I pray that each and everyone can experience friendship the way that I have.
There really was no special occasion that day. But I guess, when you are with a friend, things just unfold and before you know it, something dull becomes extraordinary.

caren kate cu
Bowling: Kris (in action) and me
caren kate cu
Billiards: Kris (in action) and me
To laugh like nothing else matters, to talk like there's no tomorrow and not having to speak but is easily understood. That is the gift of friendship.

caren kate cu
my bowling outfit: black shirt with slimfit jeans
caren kate cu
my accessory for the day: grey jacket by G2000, black oriental sash belt and a silver chain bracelet
to end the day we watched the movie: Skyfall 007
Friends don't need to be perfectly like each other. I think the beauty of friendship lies in acknowledging your differences and celebrating what you have in common. It is accepting the other person for who she is and being accepted for you you are, but in the process helping each other grow to become a much better person. There may be arguments and we may get hurt, but friends know that at the end of the day, their friendship is still much more important.

caren kate cu
from L-R: (upper) bowling lane, score - buddy won!; (bottom) movie tickets, lemon cola
Here is a toast to friendship and I hope that you are as grateful with your friends as I am with mine. Buenas dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment