Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Of Love and Success

"You are acting as if your heart is breakable when in reality your heart is made to endure a thousand heartaches." ~Ulyssess Paculaba


my notes in the training - "mindset"
Everything starts with mindset. We can all learn about the skills, about what to say or what to do, but without the proper mindset we can never get the results that we wanted.

During our Tuesday T3 - train the trainer's training, my mentor Pax Paculaba was discussing about context and the space we are coming from in everything that we do. Success comes not after you have mastered the skills, but rather, after you have shifted your mindset. 

Love does not come to single people not because they are unlovable or because no one is willing to love them. They are not in a relationship because they are focused more on the fear of being hurt than in the joy of being loved.

Success in business does not happen to people not because they are not smart enough or they are not good enough. They are not succeeding because they are focused more on the fear of failure than in the joy of helping more people succeed.

I learned a lot today. I realized that the results of my life depends mainly not on how I do things but on where I am coming from. What is my context? What space am I coming from?

Here is my stand. I am a space of belief and courage. A belief that everyone wants to succeed and that I am most willing to help them succeed. Courage, because even if I get hurt, I know that the price is always worth it - in both love and business.

Buenas dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment