Sunday, November 25, 2012

Of Brides and Weddings

Bridal showers are indeed fun and memorable both for the bride and her girl friends.

I believe that marriage is a sacred thing. Weddings and everything about it makes the whole sacredness of marriage more wonderful. One of my best friend is getting married soon so we decided to give her a surprise bachelorette party. Thank God we have amazing friends who went along with the surprise. The groom was amazing to play along with it.
 
My organizer look: orange ploshirt, white leather belt and black slacks
The girls: (L-R) top: Hariett, Kris, Anne, Berna and me; bottom: Maine, Dyan, the bride, Ms. Gina and Mafe

Overflowing food, chocolates, super fun games, DIY gifts and lots of stories shared made the whole night memorable and amazing! These were one of those moments where you'd smile once remembered even if it has been years past.

the happy bride: Patricia Robles
The artistic Ninang: Ms. Gina Paculaba
with Maine and Monica
with Mafe and the bride
the bride with Berna and Dyan
CW: gift from Monica, DIY shirt, jugno's 24" pizza & scrapbook
with the beautiful bride

Nothing beats girl power. I am so happy that everyone enjoyed the party. I just love organizing events with friends. Another successful party on my list. Thanks for coming girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment