Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Of Mindset and Skills

If we cannot do something about a problem, then it should not be a problem. If we can do something about a problem, then it stops being a problem.

My success look: striped long sleeve top, black leather belt and black slacks
No matter how much you learn the skills that you need to succeed, if you do not believe that you can succeed, it will never happen.

My team & system: Lead Global and SYSTEM 7 SUCCESS
 The journey to success is never a lonely road. Behind every successful person is a group of people supporting him or her. I am forever thankful for my team. Lead Global and Team Velocity continues to help me become a better leader.

I don't think I will ever thank you enough my mentors in my business, Pax and Gina Paculaba. They have been my guide and my constant reminder that everything worth having deserves time and effort.
Working on earning my first million dollars...
Mindset. Heartset. Skillset. They must all come together for one to be successful.

I am excited for my success because I know that I am on the right track. I hope you are, too. Buenas dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment