Monday, June 10, 2013

In Expecting Great Things

I had an amazing day!

I have learned over and over again how positive thoughts can change your life but I never really fully applied it in my life. Just recently, because I have been reading more often and listening to audio more frequently, I decided to fully incorporate positivity in my life. The moment I wake up, I am grateful for the most amazing things that will happen the whole day and I end my day by saying a heartfelt thank you for everything that did happen that day. If it felt that nothing good happened, I try as much to find even the slightest good news. Even the fact that I was able to drink cold water when it's hot outside or that a friend gave me free candies. I learned to see the best in everything and dismissed the things that will give me worry. If I find myself worried, I pray, and then I listen to audios to boost my energy and be back to being excited.

It paid off and I am excited to more amazing things that will happen.

Today, I signed a contract with my new business partner! I am really so excited!

This morning, I said to myself - sincerely and genuinely - Today is going to be great, I just know it!

Thank you for this amazing day and may you always have an amazing day as mine!

Buenas Dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment